What is a Day of Hope?
It is a time for our rare and mighty community to come together to make a difference and show that there is always hope.
All proceeds go to the research that NTSAD funds including the work leading to clinical trials. We are closer than ever and together we can be sure to be ready!
Our goal for 2018?
To exceed our goal from last year of $100,000! We can do it! If you're interested in participating, please take a moment to fill out this form here for us. Thanks!
Now, how can you be part of a Day of Hope?
There are many ways!
- Create your own custom Day of Hope t-shirt campaign with our friends at Bonfire. (Click here sign up for your own campaign!)
- Spread awareness about being the risks of being a carrier.
- Share your family story and how being rare has impacted your family.
- Host a lemonade stand in your neighborhood.
- Create your own giving page and encourage friends to make it go viral for what is important to you.
- Be a #rareGENEius and check out some of the ideas (in the box to the right), or come up with an idea of your own, and let us know by August 1st and we'll send you some fun swag!
- Whatever you do, be sure to post and tag your photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #rareGENEius #NTSAD #2018DayofHope.