Newly Diagnosed - Infantile/Juvenille
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 20 May 2014 21:10
My child, grandchild or someone I love has just been diagnosed with Classic Infantile or Juvenile Tay-Sachs, Sandhoff, GM-1 or Canavan; now what? Take a deep breath and know that you've come to the right place. The day you received the diagnosis might have been the worst day of your life. We understand! You are not alone! NTSAD is dedicated to finding a cure & caring for families.
We can help you:
- Understand the diagnosis & symptom management options
- Keep updated on research efforts
- Connect with other families that truly understand
- Read the Newly Diagnosed pages
Infantile/Juvenile - First Steps - help getting organized, finding a doctor, and knowing your insurance
Philosophy of Care - thinking through what's most important
Free Information Packet - great information on how to manage and cope
Register for Research
Become A Member - join NTSAD for even more support
- Contact Kim anytime with questions, issues, concerns or just to chat!